Age of the Ring is a mod for Rise of the Witch-king, featuring dozens of new heroes, units, spells, and abilities!
Our goal is to create an RTS experience that is faithful to the spirit of Tolkien’s mythos,with diverse, engaging, and balanced gameplay.
How to install age of the Ring
PLEASE NOTE: THIS RELEASE ONLY WORKS ON 2.02 V7. IF YOU ARE ON 2.02 V8, SWITCH TO V7 BEFORE PLAYING.
To install, simply run the installer and click the new Age of the Ring shortcut to play. If you do have any previous version before 3.0 installed, you will need to uninstall it in order to install 3.1. You can install this version over 3.0.
Be sure to check out TheDestroyer001’s installation video out if you’re having some trouble understanding.
– Fixed Cracks of Doom doing damage to buildings
– Fixed Misty Mountains getting correct command point limit
– Fixed Uruk scouts and wildmen bugging out under AI control
– Fixed Dwarven fortress changing models on low settings
– Fixed Forges and Armories leaving behind an object that doesn’t allow farms to be get resource percentages
– Fixed Build Plots reverting to Gondor on fortress maps
– Fixed Beregond not being in Gondor AI
– Iron Hill Crossbow’s Knotted Strings now autocastable
– Scout trample armor reduced, from 125% to 160%
– Uruk sappers immune to trample
– Castellans immune to trample
– Erebor Wall Banner range bonus is fixed, reduced the range of the bonus to 200 from 300
– Dwarven Mangonel damage buffed (comparably to other faction siege engines)
– Easterling Swordsmen buffed (Increased health to 325 from 300, regular and upgraded, weapon damage increased by an extra 75 damage)
– Gandalf the Grey You Shall Not Pass voice line re-implemented
– Fixed Priorities for Misty Mountains AI
– Fixed Gandalf’s recruit speed power not speeding up recruitment
– Allowed Creeps to be bought from UA lairs
– Various String Fixes
Check also out Edain Mod for Battle for Middle-earth II: Link